- Check In / Out Times
- Security Deposit
- Methods of Payment
- General Information
- Your obligations
- Check in time Friday from 4 pm or by arrangement
- Check out time 11.30 – Sunday (or by arrangement)
Long Weekend ( 3 Nights Friday / Saturday / Sunday)
- Check in time Friday from 4 pm or by arrangement
- Check out time 11.30am – Monday or by arrangement
Weekly Stays ( 7 Nights Saturday to Saturday )
- Check in time Saturday from 4 pm or by arrangement
- Check out time 11.30am – Saturday or by arrangement
You can make a reservation by email through our contact page or over the telephone. Your reservation is confirmed when we have received a 25% deposit and a confirmation email is sent by Limestone Lodge.
A provisional reservation will be held for 7 seven days. If Limestone Lodge has not received your deposit within 7 days, it reserves the right to cancel the booking.
A 25% deposit of the full tariff is required to secure the booking. The balance of the tariff must be paid four weeks before your date of arrival Failure to pay the remaining balance of the full tariff shall be treated as a cancellation. All deposits are non refundable.
Holiday cancellation Insurance is not included in the rental and should you have to cancel your booking for whatever reason a refund will only be made if Limestone Lodge can re-let the accommodation for the period concerned. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation Insurance.
If full payment is made refunds will depend on how close to arrival and the likelihood of the House being re-booked and if rates had to be reduced due to last minute lets.
- A minimum cancellation fee applies €65.
- Cancellation up to 6 weeks prior to stay 60% refund.
- Cancellation 5 – 3 weeks prior to stay 40% refund.
- No refunds for cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to stay.
Note** – Under certain circumstances we may be able to transfer your dates to alternative dates if available.
A refundable security deposit of €200 is payable to cover any loss or damage to Limestone Lodge.A charge of €50 will be deducted from the security deposit for replacement of any keys not returned at time of departure.
We will send you a paypal payment request a week prior to your stay (don’t worry you don’t need to have a paypal account) this can then be refunded to you without any bank charges/currency fluctuations etc
Please note Electricity and gas charges are NOT included. The meters will be read on your arrival & departure and you will be charged for the units used during your stay.
This will then be deducted from your security deposit.
The refundable security deposit shall be held until the end of the letting when it shall be returned to you no later than one week after your departure subject to deductions for any of the above.
- Lighting – The house is extensively wired with numerous feature lights both inside and out. Most inside lights have dimmers and up lighters in conservatories. Experiment and set the mood and ambiance with music to match.
- Music systems – All rooms have their own independent music /radio/iPod systems. The living room has a surround sound system combined in the DVD/Radio system.
- Smoke / Fire Alarms – The entire house is fitted with a smoke / fire alarm system. This unit is very sensitive, use kitchen extractor if cooking and if weather permits open back door. There is no ‘Switch off’ on this system and it will only reset when air is clear.
- Smoke Free Zone – The house is a ‘NO Smoking’ area and we would ask you to respect this.
- Hot Water System – Hot water is provided by the gas boiler. It’s all automatic and no adjustments needed.
- Central Heating – ThIs is provided by a gas boiler. There are independent temperature controls for upstairs and downstairs. There is also a wood burning stove in the lounge area.
- Pets Welcome – and are to be kept outside, pet enclosure and dog house are provided.
- Supplies – As with all self catering type holidays your first stop should be the local shop to stock up on basic supplies for your stay.
- Security – There is ample car parking around the house and lockable gates. While we have never had any security problems we ask you always to be vigilant.
- Keep doors and windows locked at all times if you are out and about or in bed.
- Lock all road gates at night.
- Use alarm system and security safe provided.
- We regret we can not be liable for any items lost or stolen.
- Children & babies are welcome – please be extra vigilant especially on the stairs and never leave children unsupervised.
- You will be met on your arrival by one of the owners with the keys and shown around the house. Should you have any problems during your stay you should contact them.
- No Stag or Hen parties catered for.
- You are liable for any damages to furniture and contents during your stay. We would ask you to notify us in the event of any breakages.
- We would ask you to keep noise and music levels to an acceptable level.
- Towels & Bed linen are provided. And are only for use in the house.
- For weekly stays a set of towels per person are provided.
- A washing machine is provided if you wish to use it.
- Beds are fitted with clean linen at the start of your rental. For two weeks rentals a change of linen & towels are provided at the end of the first week for you to use as and when you require them.
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at departure to reasonable satisfaction of Limestone Lodge.
- Not to exceed the total number of people agreed to in the booking form.
- Not to smoke inside the house.